Start from scratch and enter the world of Python programming, Analytics & Data Science with this in-depth Python course.
What you’ll learn
- Get started with Python Programming from Scratch
- Introduction to Python
- Basic Elements of Python
- Installation of Python
- Input and Output Statements in Python
- Data Types and Operators in Python
- Operators, Functions, Strings in Python
- Type Conversion in Python
- Basic Programming in Python
- Introduction to Math Module in Python
- Conditional Statements and Looping in Python
- Lists, Tuples, Sets, Dictionaries in Python
- Built-in Methods, Lambda Functions in Python
- File Handling, Exception Handling in Python
- Python Programs and Programming Examples in Python
- Operator Precedence in Python
- Recursion in Python
- Object Oriented Programming in Python
- Time Module, Boolean in Python
- Miscellaneous Topics
- Enthusiasm and determination to make your mark on the world!
Python Programming for Beginners – course syllabus
1. INTRODUCTION TO PYTHON: why learn python, feature of python, importance of learning python, application of python programming.
2. BASIC ELEMENTS OF PYTHON: keywords, datatypes, identifiers, operators, statements.
3. INSTALLATION OF PYTHON.
4. INPUT AND OUTPUT STATEMENTS IN PYTHON.
5. DATA TYPES IN PYTHON: int, float, strings, lists, tuples, dictionaries.
6. OPERATORS IN PYTHON: arithmetic, logical, assignment, relational, bitwise, membership operators.
7. TYPE CONVERSION IN PYTHON: implicit and explicit conversion in python.
8. BASIC PROGRAMMING IN PYTHON.
9. INTRODUCTION TO MATH MODULE IN PYTHON.
10. CONDITIONAL STATEMENTS IN PYTHON: simple if, simple if-else, multiple if-else, nested if-else.
11. LOOPING IN PYTHON: for loop, while loop in python, break and continue keywords in python, nested for loop in python.
12. FUNCTIONS IN PYTHON: declaration and definition of functions in python, passing arguments in functions, return keyword, function calling, arbitrary arguments, keywords arguments, default arguments in python.
13. STRINGS IN PYTHON: basics of strings, string functions.
14. LISTS IN PYTHON: introduction, list functions in python, list programs.
15. TUPLES IN PYTHON: basics, tuple functions.
16. SETS IN PYTHON: basics, set operations.
17. DICTIONARIES IN PYTHON: basics, functions in dictionaries, examples.
18. BUILT-IN METHODS IN PYTHON.
19. LAMBDA FUNCTIONS IN PYTHON.
20. FILE HANDLING IN PYTHON.
21. EXCEPTION HANDLING IN PYTHON.
22. PYTHON PROGRAM EXAMPLES.
23. OPERATOR PRECEDENCE IN PYTHON.
24. RECURSION IN PYTHON.
25. PROGRAMMING EXAMPLES IN PYTHON.
26. OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING IN PYTHON: class, objects, inheritance, polymorphism, terminologies, class attributes, object attributes, examples.
27. TIME MODULE IN PYTHON.
28. BOOLEAN IN PYTHON.
29. MISCELLANEOUS TOPICS.Who this course is for:
- Software Engineers and Programmers
- Python Developers
- Web Developers and Full Stack Developers
- Beginners who want to enter the world of Python programming
- Data Scientists and Data Engineers
- Analytics Consultants and Data Analysts
- Python Quant Systems Developers – FinTech (Financial Mathematics)
- Anyone aspiring for a career in programming / analytics / data science / machine learning
- Machine Learning Engineers and Developers
InstructorUplatz TrainingFastest growing Global IT Training Provider
- 3.7 Instructor Rating
- 3,002 Reviews
- 68,912 Students
- 67 Courses
Uplatz is UK-based leading IT Training provider serving students across the globe. Our uniqueness comes from the fact that we provide online training courses at a fraction of the average cost of these courses in the market.
Founded in March 2017, Uplatz has seen phenomenal rise in the training industry starting with an online course on SAP FICO and now providing training on 500+ courses across 54 countries having served 10,000 students in a period of just 2 years.
Uplatz training is highly structured, subject-focused, and job-oriented with strong emphasis on practice and assignments on live servers. Our courses are designed and taught by more than a thousand highly skilled and experienced tutors who have strong expertise in their areas whether it be SAP, Cloud, Oracle, or any other technology or in-demand system.
Uplatz provides training through two different modes:
1) Online instructor-led training
2) Online self-paced training
Instructor-led training is mostly for courses that are vast, complicated, and involve a lot of tutor-student interaction at every stage of the training process. E.g. SAP, Oracle, AWS, etc.