Learn ethical hacking, penetration testing and network security while working on Python coding projects!
What you’ll learn
- Ethical Hacking
- Python Programming
- Penetration Testing
- Network Security
- Port and Vulnerability Scanning
- SSH and FTP Attacks
- Password Cracking
- Sniffers, Flooders and Spoofers
- DNS Spoofing
- Network Analysis
- Multi-functioning Reverse Shell
- A basic understanding of ethical hacking related concepts.
- An eager and open mind!
If you would like to master ethical hacking, you are going to LOVE our bestselling Python course! Learn ethical hacking and penetration testing while working on practical Python coding projects. We will cover the following topics in this course:
- Introduction and setup
- Port and vulnerability scanning
- SSH and FTP attacks
- Password cracking
- Sniffers, flooders and spoofers
- DNS spoofing
- Network analysis
- Coding a multi-functioning reverse shell
- Command and control center
- Website penetration testing
This course was designed for students interested in intermediate to advanced level ethical hacking tutorials, however it is still taught in a step-by-step, beginner friendly method. English subtitles are available and all lectures are downloadable for offline viewing. 1 on 1 assistance with the coding projects is available within the discussion forum.
Still not sold? Check out these great reviews!
“It’s already fun wow. I enjoy learning ethical hacking and python”
“Great even for non-programmers!”
Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to see you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Python developers interested in ethical hacking and network security.
- Students interested in learning Python, a powerful scripting language.
Also Check:- Cyber Security Incident Handling and Response