Configure Active – Passive Web Server High Availability clustering with Central Storage.
What you’ll learn
- Understanding of HA cluster concepts and how to manage different nodes, start/stop services
- You will configure multiple node to work as cluster in Active – Passive mode.
- You will learn to install, configure two node cluster and provide highly available Web service. You can configure HA for any service with same concept.
- How to share same iSCSI storage to multiple server.
- Must have the knowledge of Linux Basic (RHCSA Level – Text Editor, lvm, iSCSI, service management, firewall )
- Must have a Laptop/Desktop for Practice
- Should know how to create Virtual Machine in VMWare / Oracle Virtual Box.
In this course you will simply learn how to configure High Availability in Active – Passive mode.
I will go through very basic of High Availability.
You will understand what is High Availability, how does it works.
In the module I also configure iSCSI Storage for central storage between two nodes. But you have to have basic understanding of iSCIS, and how to configure it.
And finally we will configure and test Active-passive HA Cluster.Who this course is for:
- Linux Beginners who wants to know what is High Availability & How to configure it.
- This course is for Linux administrators who want a step-by-step guide to setup a centos 7 high availability cluster