Home Office Cyber Security For Personal Users & Small Business Owners
What you’ll learn
- How to assess and respond to cyber security threats in a home office or personal network environment.
- Common points of cyber security weakness in a home office
- Email protection & types of attack
- GDPR considerations at home – for those handling sensitive data
- Social media privacy and protection
- Software and network vulnerabilities and protection
- Backup types and solutions
- Avoiding email phishing
Learn how to protect your computer from getting hacked! (Useful for small offices too)
Are you an entrepreneur wanting to protect your startup?
A personal user wanting to protect your home and family from cyber security threats?
Have you got flexible working and allowed to work from home some days?
Then this course can help you!
- The main vulnerabilities of a home or small office – including what to look for and how to combat them
- Understand cyber security threats and what they look like at home
- How you can make sure you’re GDPR compliant at home!
- How to protect yourself in the event of a breach
Using easy walkthrough videos, face tutorials, and presentation videos I’ll share everything you need to know about home office cyber security and how to protect yourself from getting hacked!Who this course is for:
- Business owners, managers, entrepreneurs working from home.
- Those who care about cyber security and want to ensure their home offices are protected.
- Those who have to manage sensitive data at home
- Anyone with a home office wanting to learn how to protect themselves
Also Check:- 2020 – Python 3 Tutorial for Beginners