Learn how to build your Data Analysis and Data Visualization skills using Excel, Python, SQL and Tableau with exercises.
What you’ll learn
- Learn about basic formatting in excel
- Learn about sorting and filtering functions in excel
- Learn about UPPER, LOWER, PROPER, LEFT, RIGHT, SEARCH, CONCATENATE functions in excel
- Learn how to find outliers and missing values in Excel
- Learn how to find standard deviation and percentiles in data using Excel
- Learn about IF, IF ERROR, COUNTIF, SUMIF and AVERAGEIF functions in excel
- Learn about using Color Bars and Color scales in excel
- Learn applying VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP functions and merge datasets using them in excel
- Learn how to merge datasets using Index and match
- Learn making Pivot Tables and Pivot charts in excel
- Learn making interactive dashboards in excel
- Learn about What-if analysis in excel
- Learn how to perform linear regression in excel
- Learn about creating databases and tables in SQL
- Learn about Numerical, string functions in SQL
- Learn about filtering using LIKE operator in SQL
- Learn about different DDL and DML commands
- Learn about Joins and Subqueries in SQL
- Learn connecting Python and MySQL
- Learn about variables and data types in Python
- Learn about loops and conditionals in python
- Learn about Regular expressions and date time objects in Python
- Learn about the Numpy and the Pandas library
- Learn about creating different chart types using Tableau
- No prior knowledge required
Welcome to the best online course on Data Analysis and Data Visualization.
Data analysis is a process of inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modeling data with the goal of discovering useful information, informing conclusions, and supporting decision-making.
Data analysis has multiple facets and approaches, encompassing diverse techniques under a variety of names, and is used in different business, science, and social science domains.
This course is a complete package for everyone wanting to pursue a career in data analysis.
This course gives you complete knowledge from basics to advanced level on Excel, Python, and SQL.
You will learn to create interactive dashboards using Excel as well as Tableau.
In this course, we will cover:-
- Excel fundamental concepts such as Sorting, Filtering, Statistical, and text functions
- Excel functions for data analysis
- SQL- DDL, DML, and DQL commands
- Python fundamental concepts including Object-oriented programming
- Introduction to the NumPy and the pandas’ library
- Creating charts and dashboards using Tableau
- And many more
This course is perfect for beginners who want to make their career in data analysis.
You will get to practice a lot of exercises and work on some exciting projects.
You will also have access to all the resources used in this course.
Enroll now and make the best use of this course.
Who this course is for:
- Data Analysts
Also Check:- Introduction To Cybersecurity[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column] [/et_pb_row] [/et_pb_section]