Learn complete Ethical Hacking, become a cybersecurity expert, Web Application Penetration Testing and Kali Linux!
What you’ll learn
- How to carry out a complete penetration test
- Pentesting Methodologies, OSSTMM, NIST and OWASP
- Complete Web Application Penetration Testing
- The 10 Steps Security Experts follow!
- Setting up a complete penetration Testing Lab – Kali Linux, OWASP Application, Metasploitable
- MOST IMPORTANT – Learn how to write a Penetration Testing Report
- A brief overview of malware and its types
- Self Evaluation through quizzes
- Information Gathering using Maltego, OSINT Framework, The Harvester, RedHawk
- SQL Injection, XSS, CSRF, File Upload Vulnerability, Command Execution
- Become a WHITE HAT Hacker
- Learn how to access CCTV and web cameras using SHODAN
- Learn how to use Google Search engine for ethical hacking
- Scanning and Enumeration using Zenmap, Nmap, SuperScan, Hyena
- Detailed explanation of Vulnerability Assessment and its phases
- NESSUS – The Security expert’s Swiss knife!
- Firewalls and Intrusion Systems
- Learn how to crack usernames and passwords using Burp Suite
- How to Flood victim’s PC using DOS Attacks
- Master Cryptography and Social Engineering
- IMPORTANT – You should be enthusiastic to learn Cyber Security and Ethical Hacking
- You should be able to understand English
- Basic knowledge of Computers
- Rest everything leave it to us, we will take you from novice to an expert WHITE HAT Hacker!
The field of technology is growing exponentially with the IT sector flourishing every day. Amidst such growth of the industry and increased concern for privacy, the demand for security is rising. Cybersecurity has become an everyday struggle for many businesses. Recent trends and statistics reveal that there is a huge increase in hacked and breached data from very common sources at workplaces. So go for this course to get a better understanding of cyber security!
Most of the people are often confused when they are asked – “WHAT IS CYBER SECURITY?” The most common reply is – “UM, HACKING. ” Well, hacking is part of cyber security but it doesn’t mean that hacking is the synonym of cyber security. Many courses out there only teach how to use the tool but the reasoning that goes behind its selection is not taught. Our course focuses on the logic that goes behind with the selection of a particular tool. We aim at clearing concepts rather than teaching how to use a tool.
Hackers attack every 39 seconds, on average 2,244 times a day.
So are you sure that your data is well protected from these hackers? Have you even configured your network to control your privacy? Do you know how hackers can access your devices without your knowledge?? Well, don’t worry! We are here to answer these questions. There must be many questions in your mind regarding this course. We will surely address all once you enroll for this course.
WHY ETHICAL HACKING IS IMPORTANT?
Ethical hacking these days is used as a common and favored process to analyze the security systems and programs of an organization. It runs parallel with security judgment, red teaming, intrusion testing, and vulnerability. Here are certain important points that will help you understand more about ethical hacking and its necessity.
- An ethical hacker usually tends to play the role of a security expert while hacking a computer system.
- Ethical hacking follows the guidelines of safe hacking for the efficient working of the system. This is a complex procedure hence an ethical hacker requires great skills in comparison to penetration testing.
- Ethical Hacking comes handy in corporate sectors and organizations, to fight against unlawful practices of breaching systems and to take precautionary actions on hackers.
- Ethical hacking is useful here as it helps to uncover these virus attacks against systems and in addition, lends high-level security.
- The main objective of ethical hacking is to promise safety in wireless infrastructure which constitutes most of the current business companies’ aims.
- Ethical hacking has the privilege of gathering access to a company’s network and information system. This automatically provides security to intellectual attacks and threats like viruses. Ethical hacking, as a result, ends up also testing the security levels of the programs and software.
WHY SHOULD I ENROLL FOR THIS COURSE?
The perfect answer to this question would be – Have a look at our curriculum. ETHICAL HACKING – BECOME A CYBER SECURITY EXPERT (2020) In this course, we have covered from the basics of the ethical hacking right up to advanced concepts such as cryptography, web application penetration testing, malware analysis, firewalls, etc. Yes, we have started right from the definition of a Ethical Hacking.
Have a look at the few features of our course.
- Handpicked curriculum, specially designed for all levels of learners.
- Continuous assessment through challenging quizzes.
- Get your questions answered within 48 hours.
- A variety of resources such as useful links, books, PDFs are also provided.
- Regular updates made to the curriculum.
- Different aspects of Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security explored.
- Practicals with explanation included.
- Understand how cryptography works in real life.
- Suggestions are always welcome 🙂
WHO CAN ENROLL FOR THIS COURSE?
This course is not intended for a specific group of people. Anyone who wants to learn about ethical hacking and cyber security can enroll for this course. If you already know a few concepts, you can always revisit the ideas and clarify. In short, this is a perfect course for you if you want to kick start your career in cyber security!
Since the convolution of security threats have multiplied, the requirement for ethical hackers and their significance across the world is rapidly multiplying. Adopting a driven approach and outlook towards security can help organizations shield their reputation effectively. Well, That’s it, folks! Enroll for this course and start learning now!Who this course is for:
- Information Technology enthusiasts
- Those who are looking for a perfect start in Ethical Hacking Career
- Those who are looking to change their field to Information Technology
- Those who are wondering what is Cybersecurity
- Those who want to hack and secure computer systems
- Pursue careers like CEH, ECSA, OSCP, CCNA, PWK, etc
- Those want to ace their interviews
- Those who want to become a SECURITY EXPERT