Learn to hands-on with Top Ethical Hacking Tools and accelerate your cybersecurity journey
- Basic knowledge of Computer network
Welcome to – Hands-on with Top Ethical Hacking Tools
This course is developed to share real-world cybersecurity challenges and their solutions with a comprehensive approach from no-prior knowledge to advance level. With this course, you’ll not just get the information about fundamentals, technologies, tools, process but also get to know real-world use cases.
There is never been a better than today to kickstart your career in Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing and Cybersecurity. In order to developed an outcome-driven course module, we have used two approach: Bottom-up Approach and Project-based Approach.
Bottom-Up Approach: With this approach, we’ve broken down each complex topics and delivering into simplified way such as before getting started with Ethical Hacking we’ll go through Linux and Networking fundamentals.
Project-Based Approach: With this approach, we’ve used real-world example and use cases to understand complex topics such as Understanding Vulnerabilities with real-world Mobile application, understanding web application threats using Linkedin Account hacking etc.
Learn about top Ethical hacking tools
- NESSUS SCANNER
- OPENVAS SCANNER
- NMAP SCANNER
- BROWSER EXPLOITATION FRAMEWORK
- You’ll learn the Blocks of Information Gathering.
- You’ll learn about Vulnerabilities in detail.
- You’ll do hands-on with Nessus Scanner
- You’ll do hands-on with OpenVAS Scanner
- You’ll hands-on with Nmap Scanner
- You’ll learn using Recon-ng
- You’ll learn fundamentals of SQL Injection attack.
- You’ll do hands-on in setting up MySQL database from scratch.
- You’ll lean how SQL Query works.
Who this course is for:
- Security Analyst who want scan their complete Infrastructure including Network, database and Web Applications
- Cybersecurity Engineers who want grow their tools and techniques knowledge
Also Check:- Ethical Hacking for Android Apps and Devices
[…] Also Check:- Hands-on with Top Ethical Hacking Tools […]