Learn about Python network programming, networking protocols, hands on & build real-world network applications with ease
What you’ll learn
- Python network programming
- Network Standars and protocols
- Python Algorithms and best practices
- Mastring of specific packages and APIs
- Designing of flexible and robust solutions
- Web and Sever/Client Interactions in Python
- Cross Platform Develepment and Deploment
- Engaging with Email and Remote Systems
- IP Address Manipulation and Network Automation
- Python Basics
- Master Python Networking From A to Z – Part I: Fundamentals
Network programming has always been a demanding task. With full-featured and well-documented libraries all the way up the stack, Python makes network programming the enjoyable experience it should be.
Starting with a walk-through of today’s major networking protocols, throughout this course, you’ll learn how to employ Python for network programming, how to request and retrieve web resources, and how to extract data in major formats over the web. You’ll utilize Python for emailing, using a variety of protocols, and you’ll interact with remote systems and IP and DNS networking. The connection of network devices and configuration using Python 3 will also be covered.
As the course progresses, socket programming will be covered, followed by how to design servers and the pros and cons of multithreaded and event-driven architectures. You’ll develop practical client-side applications, including web API clients, email clients, SSH, and FTP. These applications will also be implemented through existing web application frameworks.
This course is ideal for Python developers or system administrators with Python experience who are looking to take their first steps in network programming.
Python developers who are interested in going deeper into packages related to asynchronous programming would also benefit from this course. A basic knowledge of Python programming is recommended.
This is the first course of the series, which will help you master the basics of the network programming before moving on to more advanced courses…
In this course we will cover the following:
Engaging with Email and Email technologies and protocol (POP3, IMAP…)
Interacting with Remote Systems and how to use server scripting to interact with SMTP, SSH, FTP, SNMP, and LDAP servers.
Working with IP and DNS
I hope you will enjoy the course and all the examples and real world applications we are going to learn and create and if you have any questions or feed back please let me know !
Good Learning & Good luck
Who this course is for:
- Python Programmers
- IT Hobist and professionals who like to explore web technologies
- Network administartors and managers
- Agile developers interted in mastring network programming
- PenTesters and IT Security Professionals