Most used Industry tools for Ethical Hacking, Pentesting & Bug Bounty Hunting
What you’ll learn
- Ethical Hacking Techniques
- Penetration Testing Techniques
- Bug Bounty Techniques
- Burp Suite
- Google Hacking Database
- Google Dorks
- Github Recon
- HTTP Requests
- XML to CSV for Recon
- Decoy Scans Bypass Firewalls
- Exploit PUT to RCE
- Sensitive Data Exposure
- Basic IT Skills
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory & Internet Connection
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux
Welcome to Top 5 Tools & Techniques for Pentesting in Cyber Security Course. This course covers Top 5 Tools and approach for web application attacks and how to earn bug bounties. There is no prerequisite of prior hacking knowledge and you will be able to perform web attacks and hunt bugs on live websites and secure them.
This course is not like other hacking or penetration testing course with outdated vulnerabilities and only lab attacks.
This course will start with an understanding of each tool that is used in the industry by the experts for Penetration Testing.
This course is highly practical and is made on Tools used by professionals in the industry to give you the exact environment when you start your penetrating testing or bug hunting journey.
We will start from the basics and go till the advance of the particular tool.
This course is divided into a number of sections, each section covers how to hunt vulnerability in an ethical manner.
In Nmap, We will cover what is Nmap, Installation, Firewall Bypass Techniques, and Nmap cheatsheet.
In Burpsuite, We will cover what is Burpsuite, Installation, and We will see practical examples of How Interception Works. We will also solve a CTF based on a realtime example using burpsuite.
In Content Discovery, We will cover what is Project Discovery’s Data set for subdomains and increase the scope for Bug Bounty Hunting.
We will also see tools to scope expansion wherein we can identify mass subdomains are alive, dead based on status codes, Title, etc.
In Google Hacking Database, We will cover what is GHDB, How you can hunt for sensitive files for a target, Also you will learn How to become the author of your own Google Dork
In Shodan/Censys/Grey Noise, We will cover what is IOT Search Engines, How you can perform banner grabbing, and find out vulnerable and outdated servers running on the targets. We will also see how to use shodan search filters for better active enumeration.
In Github Recon, We will cover what is Github Recon both Automated and Manual Way. We will uncover sensitive information from Github repositories that fall under Sensitive Data Exposure as a P1 severity bug.
In the Anatomy of an HTTP Request, We will cover what is an HTTP Request, What are different Headers How do they work and its significance.
With this course, you get 24/7 support, so if you have any questions you can post them in the Q&A section and we’ll respond to you as soon as possible.
- This course is created for educational purposes only and all the websites I have performed attacks are ethically reported and fixed.
- Testing any website which doesn’t have a Responsible Disclosure Policy is unethical and against the law, the author doesn’t hold any responsibility.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody interested in learning website & web application hacking / penetration testing.
- Any Beginner who wants to start with Penetration Testing
- Any Beginner who wants to start with Bug Bounty
- Trainer who are willing to start teaching Pentesting
- Any Professional who working in Cyber Security and Pentesting
- Developers who wants to fix vulnerabilities and build secure applications
Also Check:- SQL Injection Cyber Security Course – Udemy Coupon